Senior ConsultantCHC Partners
Andrea joined the CHC Partners team in April 2015.
During her career she has primarily focused on trade in banking services and human resources. She began her career as a call centre operator at ČSOB, where she gained the majority of her skills in communication and negotiation, and then she emphasized her experience while working at other call centres.
After 7 years of finance and banking, she has moved into the field of human resources. She worked at Manpower recruitment agency. She started as a Temporary Consultant, then she became a Permanent Placement Consultant and Head Researcher, also she had worked as a Trainer /Coach.
She has worked just about 3 years in the business-personnel sphere, and after those years, she had returned to the field of finance and had worked as a Branch Manager at Raiffeisenbank, where she enhanced her experience with managerial skills and people management skills.
Her education has both – economic and social background. She has finished her secondary education with a leaving exam at the Business Academy in Janské Lázně. Then, she continued her studies at a University in Hradec Králové, Faculty of Special Education, and she completed her studies with a Master's degree.
Her hobbies include horseback riding, maintenance of her own stables close to Prague and everything that goes with it hand in hand.
Libor became a member of our team in March 2016 and his key areas of sourcing talents are information technology and telecommunications. Following his graduation, Libor went straight to private business doing data processing in the private...
Alena joined the CHC Partners team in June 2015. After graduation she lived for two years in Austria improving her German language knowledge. After returning back she worked in a gastronomy area. During her professional career she gained broad knowledge...
Contact Andrea Vacková
Andrea Vacková's specialisations
|Office (Vinohradská)||Headquarters (Duškova)|
|Vinohradská 1597/174||Duškova 164|
|130 00 Praha 3||150 00 Praha 5 – Smíchov|
|e-mail: email@example.com||e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tel.: +420 222 990 215||Tel.: +420 222 990 215|
Extract from the Commercial Register
Where will you find us
- Title page
- About us
What do we offer
- Pharmaceutical industry and healthcare
- Financial services
- Information technology
- Logistics and transport
- Consultancy and legal services
- Industrial production
- Natural resources and power engineering
- Consumer goods, media and other services
- Public administration, education and non-for-profit organizations
- Consultants at CHCP
- Open positions
- Contact CHCP
- Privacy Notice
- Who are we and who can access your Personal Data?
- We keep your data safe and we want to tell you how we do it!
- Handling your Personal Data is essential for our work – we want you to know all our processing operations are undertaken in accordance with the law.
- Right of access
- Right to be forgotten
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object the processing
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling
- Right to data portability
- We would like to inform you how we use your Personal Data in case you entrust them to us.
- If you share your Personal Data with us, we will process only the ones we truly need and have to process.
- We do not keep your information forever. For how long will we hold it?
- Do we always process the most up-to-date information available?
- Final provisions